Business

LightBlog

Breaking

    LightBlog

    Tuesday, July 18, 2017

    MUSIC ALERT: Shime Ahua – You & Me (M&M By @Limoblaze) | @shime_ahua


    Shime Ahua is a Nigerian singer currently signed Nigerian christian rapper Limoblaze’s mini label “YSR collective”. She was born in Lagos on the 14th day of the month of March, 1999.

    She is the daughter of Pastor and Mrs Michael Terese Ahua, she currently schools at the Benue State University. Studying industrial biology.

    She adores God and loves music and she’s out to be the difference.

    You & Me is my first studio effort since officially signing to Limoblaze’s outfit. it’s a beautiful and melodious rendition of a song very personal to me. On this track i share light on a few details of my relationship with God my father and express the depths of His love to me. I pray you are blessed by this piece.

    Download and get good vibes





    DOWNLOAD FRESH: Shime Ahua – You & Me (M&M By Limoblaze) HERE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Latest

    Music Alert: KoksyMalay ft Ayibaba - My Baby

    Recently, the Malay Empire artiste has been on fire, he has been giving us a back to back hit. Checking 6lack Foreigner ft KoksyMalay X ...

    Adbox